We're a 12-minute drive from Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw International Airport (SKB), the historic capital Basseterre, as well as a choice of two beaches.
How to Get Here
Vacationers, wedding guests, couples and groups seeking a tropical, off-the-beaten path getaway travel from all over the world to rest, relax and rejuvenate at the one-of-a-kind resort that is Ottley's Plantation Inn at Saint Kitts island in the West Indies. The majority of our guests come from the United States and the United Kingdom, as well as Europe, Canada and the Caribbean. We're pleased to offer you with the most convenient routes we know, no matter where it is you're coming from.
From North America:
- Direct service to St. Kitts from Charlotte on US Airways on Saturdays
- Direct service to St. Kitts from Miami on American Airlines daily
- Direct service on American Airlines from JFK-New York on Wednesdays and Sundays
- Direct service on Delta Airlines from Atlanta on Saturdays
- From Canada: One stop connection on AA, Delta, US Airways, Air Canada
From London, United Kingdom:
- Direct service to St Kitts with British Airways (twice weekly)
- Direct service to Antigua (with the scheduled service from London via British Airways and Virgin Atlantic) and onwards to St. Kitts by shared or private charter, or LIAT, who have a good internal service from and to St Kitts with most of the Caribbean islands
- Approximate flying time between Antigua and St. Kitts is 20 minutes and a local ferry service offers daily departures to Nevis
From Many European, Canadian and South American Cities
- Fly to London, Miami, St. Maarten, Antigua or San Juan with easy connections to St. Kitts
- Direct service on British Airways from London to St. Kitts on Saturdays and Tuesdays
Helpful Travel Tips and Airline Suggestions
- Flights and schedules change frequently; contact us for advice and the latest flight information.
- From the U.S. and Canada: American, Continental, US Airways, Delta and other airlines offer direct flights to San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) from many cities. From there, take American Eagle or LIAT to St. Kitts or fly to St. Maarten (SXM) or Antigua (ANU), and then LIAT onward to St. Kitts.
- When you are ready to plan your travel, we can provide the most up-to-date information.
- Passport or other proof of citizenship is required for travel to St. Kitts.
The Airport & Travel Time
We're nine miles away from the Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw (RLB) International Airport—the booking code for which is SKB. We happily arrange a taxi transfer from from the airport that can be contracted directly with Ottley's. Taxi fees are approximately $30 each way.